In-House environmental training seminars and webinars
If you have 5 or more persons at one location who need environmental training, we can come to your facility. Or we can do the training via webinar regardless of the number of attendees.
We provide training in the following areas:
- Overview of environmental regulations
- How to avoid environmental enforcement and minimize your environmental liability
- How to comply with the Clean Water Act
- How to comply with the Clean Air Act
- How to manage chemical spills and report to agencies
- How to comply with Emergency Planning and Community Right to Know Act
- How to identify and manage hazardous wastes (in and outside of California)
- How to manage agency inspections
- How to set up an Environmental Management System
- How to perform environmental audits
We will work with you to design a training program that is cost effective and meets your training needs.
Key Benefits to You:
- The cost per person to your company is significantly lower than attending a public seminar. The cost can be as low as $300 per person depending on the size and duration of the class.
- You eliminate substantial travel costs and time.
- The course material can be customized to your specific training needs. We will work with you to tailor the course.
For example, many of our in-house clients send us their hazardous waste manifests, permits and emergency response plans so that we can incorporate them in the training. It is entirely up to you how much information you want to share. The more you share, the more customized your training program will be for your employees. We treat all your information as confidential material.
Here is a partial list of companies that have hired us to train their employees at their locations:
- Conrail - 30 supervisors and managers
- United States Mint - 35 supervisors and managers from all facilities
- Panasonic - 35 supervisors and managers worldwide
- Mobil Oil (prior to merger with Exxon) - 30 underground storage tanks specialists
- H.J. Heinz Company - 25 corporate auditors
- Millenium Inorganic Chemicals - 75 supervisors and managers
- US Army - 20 senior Army officers
- Heil Environmental - 30 supervisors and managers
- Target Stores - 15 managers
- Kinyo Virginia - 7 managers
- Conestoga Woods - 20 managers
- Sony Disc Manufacturing - 7 managers
- Southern Indiana University - 6 managers
- Moore Wallace - 7 managers
- Tyson Foods - 70 regional and area environmental managers
- Raybestos Automotives - 10 managers and supervisors
- Defense Logistics Information Services - 13 managers
- Hercules Chemicals - 10 plant supervisors
- Fansteel Wellman Dynamics - 10 plant supervisors
- Bayer CropScience - 20 plant personnel and environmental specialists
- Puget Sound Energy - 19 plant personnel and environmental managers
- Smith International Inc. - 15 vice presidents, directors and environmental managers
- IDM Inc. (Cancer Research Lab.) - 17 biochemists and supervisors
- GT Development - 5 plant personnel
- Huhtamaki Packaging - 10 plant personnel
- Los Angeles World Airports - 200 plant personnel
- Plains LPG - 20 plant personnel
For more information about our in-house seminar program, email us or fill out this form to customize your own course. Here is a sample course program we use for our 2-day environmental seminar.
Three-hour Live RCRA Refresher Webinar
Hundreds of companies have signed on to our 3-hour RCRA webinar for employees who need their initial or annual RCRA refresher training. Click here for our webinar schedule and registration information.
Customized Live Webinar for Your Specific Training Needs
Tell us what topics you want to get trained on and we will customized a live webinar course for you. Click here to customize your training. You will get live one-on-one interaction with the instructor Norman Wei. This type of training is very cost-effective and saves you travel time and expenses. Email us and tell us your training needs.
If you need advice on any environmental topics, email us and we can set up a one-on-one consultation via webinar. The initial consultation is FREE.
Norman Wei’s new book on Environmental Compliance is available Now!
Environmental Training Videos
For other video courses, click here.
For a FREE report on the REAL meaning of Environmental Sustainability, click here to download.
For a FREE report on how to conduct Environmental Hazard Analysis, click here to download.
Or you can just call us at 360-490-6828 or contact us by email.