In-House environmental seminars and webinars
If you have 5 or more persons at one location who need environmental training, we can come to you.
Key Benefits to You:
- The cost per person to your company is significantly lower than attending a public seminar. The cost can be as low as $300 per person depending on the size and duration of the class.
- You eliminate substantial travel costs and time.
- The course material can be customized to your specific training needs. We can tailor the course if you provide us with your company specific information.
For example, many of our in-house clients send us their hazardous waste manifests, permits and emergency response plans so that we can incorporate them in the training. It is entirely up to you how much information you want to share. The more you share, the more customized your training program will be for your employees. We treat all your information as confidential material.
Some of our In-House Clients (partial list):
- Conrail - 30 supervisors and managers
- United States Mint - 35 supervisors and managers from all facilities
- Panasonic - 35 supervisors and managers worldwide
- Mobil Oil (prior to merger with Exxon) - 30 underground storage tanks specialists
- H.J. Heinz Company - 25 corporate auditors
- Millenium Inorganic Chemicals - 75 supervisors and managers
- US Army - 20 senior Army officers
- Heil Environmental - 30 supervisors and managers
- Target Stores - 15 managers
- Kinyo Virginia - 7 managers
- Conestoga Woods - 20 managers
- Sony Disc Manufacturing - 7 managers
- Southern Indiana University - 6 managers
- Moore Wallace - 7 managers
- Tyson Foods - 70 regional and area environmental managers
- Raybestos Automotives - 10 managers and supervisors
- Defense Logistics Information Services - 13 managers
- Hercules Chemicals - 10 plant supervisors
- Fansteel Wellman Dynamics - 10 plant supervisors
- Bayer CropScience - 20 plant personnel and environmental specialists
- Puget Sound Energy - 19 plant personnel and environmental managers
- Smith International Inc. - 15 vice presidents, directors and environmental managers
- IDM Inc. (Cancer Research Lab.) - 17 biochemists and supervisors
- GT Development - 5 plant personnel
- Huhtamaki Packaging - 10 plant personnel
- Los Angeles World Airports - 200 plant personnel
- Plains LPG - 20 plant personnel
For more information about our in-house seminar program, email us or fill out this form to customize your own course. Here is a sample course program we use for our 2-day environmental seminar.
Three-hour Live RCRA Refresher Webinar
We also offer a 3-hour RCRA webinar for employees who need their initial or annual RCRA refresher training. Click here for more details and registration information.
For other online video courses, click here.
Or you can just call us at 360-490-6828 or contact us by email.