If you have 5 or more persons at one location who are unable to attend our seminars, we can come to you instead.
Key Benefits to You:
- The cost per person to your company is significantly lower. The cost can be as low as $300 per person depending on the size and duration of the class.
- You eliminate substantial travel costs and time.
- The course material can be customized to your specific training needs. We can tailor the course if you provide us with your company specific information.
Many of our inhouse clients send us their hazardous waste manifests, permits and emergency response plans so that we can incorporate them in the training.
Our In-House Clients (partial list):
- Conrail - 30 supervisors and managers
- United States Mint - 35 supervisors and managers from all facilities
- Panasonic - 35 supervisors and managers worldwide
- Mobil Oil (prior to merger with Exxon) - 30 underground storage tanks specialists
- H.J. Heinz Company - 25 corporate auditors
- Millenium Inorganic Chemicals - 75 supervisors and managers
- US Army - 20 senior Army officers
- Heil Environmental - 30 supervisors and managers
- Target Stores - 15 managers
- Kinyo Virginia - 7 managers
- Conestoga Woods - 20 managers
- Sony Disc Manufacturing - 7 managers
- Southern Indiana University - 6 managers
- Moore Wallace - 7 managers
- Tyson Foods - 70 regional and area environmental managers
- Raybestos Automotives - 10 managers and supervisors
- Defense Logistics Information Services - 13 managers
- Hercules Chemicals - 10 plant supervisors
- Fansteel Wellman Dynamics - 10 plant supervisors
- Bayer CropScience - 20 plant personnel and environmental specialists
- Puget Sound Energy - 19 plant personnel and environmental managers
- Smith International Inc. - 15 vice presidents, directors and environmental managers
- IDM Inc. (Cancer Research Lab.) - 17 biochemists and supervisors
- GT Development - 5 plant personnel
- Huhtamaki Packaging - 10 plant personnel
- Los Angeles World Airports - 200 plant personnel
- Plains LPG - 20 plant personnel
For more information about our in-house seminar program, email us or fill out this form to customize your own course.
Or you can call us at 360-490-6828.